Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
Solutions Architect – Data Loss Prevention Specialist
Partnering with sales leadership and the territory sales teams, this product-focused leadership position is responsible for working with prospects, customers and alliance partners to sell solutions of the Zscaler platform, with a specific emphasis on Data Loss Prevention – DLP. It is the responsibility of the Solution Architect to set appropriate expectations during the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction and provide effective demonstrations of Zscaler’s solutions in response to the customer’s needs.
This role requires a deep understanding of security and networking technology, and a strong understanding organizational structure. To be successful, this individual must be able to master the Zscaler architecture story, which will enable him/her to engage in deep dive sessions with large accounts and convincingly deliver demonstrations based on customer needs. It also requires the ability to understand organizational dynamics, the ability to influence key decision makers, excellent communication and follow-up skills along with very engaging interpersonal skills.
- Develop and deliver custom demonstrations and presentations that illustrate Zscaler’s ability to enhance customer and prospects’ business operations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engage in technical discussions with network and security architects of large enterprises.
- Present Zscaler’s technical architecture and hosting capabilities as it relates to customers’ and prospects’ environment and technical requirements.
- Respond to prospect’s or customer’s concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise information on the benefits of Zscaler’s solutions.
- Assist in response generation to RFI/RFPs identify and create answers that provide value and benefits to our prospects.
- Drive and adhere to the Strategic Preparation Process.
- Work with sales teams to promote visibility and opportunities.
- Leverage relationships to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Co-ordinate and manage high-level technical meetings.
- Ensure the sales force is fully supported and has the necessary resources to be successful.
- Experience for this position is typically gained by 5+ years of success in a similar role working for a vendor or a customer.
- Deep understanding of security and networking technology, specifically Data Loss Prevention
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large enterprise organizational structures
- 10+ years of business-to-business sales and business development
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Experience developing and communicating sales strategy to various stakeholders
- Experience managing executive-level relationships
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or equivalent work experience. Masters Preferred
- Must be comfortable with a lifestyle in which domestic/international travel is 60+%–often on short notice
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.zscaler.com.