We are looking for an accomplished cybersecurity engineer to help build great security leaders. The ideal candidate will possess a robust hands-on IT background. Experience in systems or network administration are ideal.
- Analyze technical configurations of systems, networks, and applications
- Perform security scans and analyze results
- Review security data for evidence of compromise
- Conduct incident response and digital forensics
- Tune and optimize security controls
- Assist with compliance audits (PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, etc.) and risk assessments on technical analysis work
- Reviewing security policies, configurations, and designs
- Drafting reports and briefings
- Conducting on-site interviews and reviews
- Helping to develop and mature security practices among our clients
- Engaging with the information security community
- 3+ years experience in an information security role, preferably in an audit, assessment, or compliance role with IT experience
- Hands-on security technology experience with firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, and such.
- Strong networking skills with in-depth knowledge of network protocols, routing, and architecture
- Strong systems administration skills, specifically with Windows and Linux systems, Active Directory
- Experience with visualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Working knowledge of security regulations such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NIST, SOC2 and more
- Experience with security frameworks such as CoBIT, ISO27001, CIS and more
- Experience with risk assessment frameworks, specifically NIST 800-53
- Deep understanding of information security and risk management concepts
- Outstanding communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to build and earn trust of co-workers and clients quickly
- Friendly, positive demeanor
- Ability to analyze complex security, technology, and business issues quickly and provide insight into practical solutions
- CISSP certification
- A college degree (Bachelors or better)
- Additional certifications, such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, Sans, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise is highly desirable to Anitian
- Incident response experience
- Penetration testing experience
- This position is based in the Portland, Oregon area.
- Relocation reimbursement is not available.
- Competitive compensation package includes salary and bonuses.
- Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Time off to attend industry training and to participate in volunteer/community service events.
- Generous benefit package includes 100% employer paid health care coverage, as well as vision and dental benefits.
- 401K retirement plan and profit sharing.
- Some travel required, about 25-30% in any given month.
- Remote work will be considered, depending on easy travel access to clients.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.