Anitian has immediate openings to work on our Sherlock Managed Security Operations team. This is an elite team of security analysts who do not merely monitor for attacks and malware, they actively and aggressively hunt for the evidence of compromise within our client’s environments. As a Sherlock Analyst, you will be part a revolution in managed security. You will work with brilliant people to spot, track, and eradicate hackers and malware. You will also be in on the ground floor of building a next-generation Security Operations Center (SOC)
We have multiple openings for this role, across day, night, and weekend shifts.
- Monitor security technologies for alerts
- Conduct hunts (specialized searches) for evidence of compromise
- Tracking suspicious network, application, and user behavior
- Investigating breaches, gathering evidence, and analyzing data
- Manage, tune, and optimize security controls such as, NGFW, IDS/IPS, SIEM, network anomaly detection, endpoint security, vulnerability management, data loss prevention (DLP)
- Performing risk assessments
- Write up findings and provide recommendations
- Minimum of 2 years in a hands-on IT role that can include either system or network administration
- Deep understanding of network and application layer protocols
- Some experience with SIEM, NGFW, and endpoint security technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years of experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS
- 1-2 years of experience with Splunk SIEM
- 1-2 years experience managing NGFW, preferably Fortinet or Palo Alto Networks
- 1-2 years of experience with endpoint security, like Symantec or McAfee
- 1-2 years of experience with vulnerability scanners, preferably Nessus
- Understanding of incident response procedures and practices
- Experience with security automation technologies, like Phantom are highly desirable
- Formal incident response training or certification, such as SANS
- This is a full-time position is based in Portland, OR
- Relocation reimbursement is not available.
- Competitive compensation package includes base salary and bonuses
- Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Generous benefit package includes 100% employer paid health care coverage, as well as vision and dental benefits.
- 401K retirement plan and profit sharing.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and on-call
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job, we do not work with recruiters
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.