Portland-based Mortgage Servicer is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst. The analyst will be responsible for defining the Company’s network and data security protocols in addition to providing guidance to achieve and maintain our compliance with external standards. As a mortgage loan servicer, we must comply with industrywide standards as well as state and federal laws and regulations to safeguard nonpublic information, nonpublic personal information and private identifying information (NPI/NPPI/PII data). This analyst will be a key contributor to the Company’s SOC 1 Type 2 and SOX audit programs and maintaining all aspects of IT General Controls (ITGCs) as they relate to safeguarding confidential data.
A qualified candidate will be familiar with GLBA data safeguard rules, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOX and various State cybersecurity standards as they relate to ITGCs. The successful candidate will be able to assist in creation and improvement of ITGCs for both private and public companies. A working knowledge of security threat analysis, log review, and working with third-party security providers to protect internal and external computer data and assets is required.
Duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Assist in the development, Implementation and upkeep of cybersecurity strategies in accordance with company policies, state and federal and cybersecurity regulations, and financial industry-specific standards
- Validate cybersecurity strategy and system cybersecurity posture
- Analyze system security requirements derived from Company’s Information Security policies and procedures and third-party contract requirements
- Design system and security architectures
- Develop security test strategies
- Maintenance and enhance the Company’s Risk Assessment program
- Provide required cyber-assessment information to internal and external parties
- Communicate relevant and timely information and coordinate actions with internal personnel
- Perform audit tasks as defined by Company’s Information Security Policies
- Work with Internal Audit, Compliance, Quality Control and line management to ensure company’s ITGCs are in line with SOC and SOX requirements
- Work with and maintain external security vendors and the services they provide to the Company
- Maintain and enhance company’s security training program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $145,000.00 /year
- SOX: 1 year
- Network Security: 1 year
- Audi: 1 year
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.