There is greatness in you. At Anitian, your greatness will flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to deliver actionable security intelligence to keep our customers ahead of the threat.
Anitian is expanding and is adding experienced account executives to our Sherlock Cloud Security division. Sherlock offers managed security solutions and is a Security AWS partner.
Our ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with expert skills at networking and building high-trust relationships. The income potential with this position is virtually unlimited. A background in SaaS or cloud sales is a must for consideration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Learn the product and services Sherlock offers and be able to discuss them in detail with prospective clients
- Network and build sustainable, high-value relationships with decision-makers
- Track all sales activity in our Salesforce CRM
- Handle the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Ability to simultaneously manage existing accounts and prospect for new ones
- Pro-actively network and sell to multiple contacts within an organization, including c-level executives
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of service
- Ask appropriate open-ended questions to qualify and build trust with potential clients
- Present solutions and work with customers to tailor those solutions to their needs
- Ability to overcome objections and differentiate Sherlock Cloud Security
- Identify and participate in regional marketing events
- Attend community and industry meetings to network with peers
- A college degree
- At least 5 years of experience in SaaS or cloud sales, preferably with AWS solutions
- Proven track record of success selling to C-level executives (ie CIO, CTO, CISO)
- Ability to network and build trust with decision-makers
- Excellent communication, networking, and interpersonal skills
- Expert negotiation and diplomacy skills
- Deep understanding of sales fundamentals such as qualification, establishing trust, and building and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and personal commitment to results
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Ability to be productive and successful without close supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in cybersecurity
Knowledge of the Sandler Selling System
- This position is based in Portland, Oregon
- Relocation reimbursement is not available
- Competitive compensation package includes base salary, commissions, and bonuses
- Four weeks of PTO per year
- Generous benefit package includes 100% employer paid health care coverage, as well as vision and dental benefits
- 401K retirement plan, matching after a year, and profit sharing
- Some travel required, but not more than about 15-20% in any given month
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.