- This event has passed.
Oregon Cyber Resilience Summit 2018
October 29, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
This preeminent cyber resilience event takes a “whole community” approach, bringing together the private and public sectors, owners and operators, cybersecurity experts, students, and community members to network and train together to defend our infrastructure from ever-evolving cyber threats.
The event with be hosted by the University of Oregon and Lane Community College on the UO’s Eugene campus, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Oregon TITAN Fusion Center (OTFC), as part of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
University of Oregon
Erb Memorial Union (EMU)
1395 University St.
Eugene, OR 97403
Parking information will be posted before the event.
About the Summit
Cyber threats represent some of the most significant challenges to national security, our economic systems, and our basic way of life. Cyber risks affect all sectors: critical infrastructure, power and energy, banking, higher education, and many more. The interconnectedness of all sectors of our community causes cyber incidents in one area to affect the whole community. Consequently, to successfully defend our way of life, it is paramount that we work together to defend our cyber world.
Who Should Attend
- Cybersecurity and information technology (IT) professionals from all 16 critical infrastructure sectors
- Emergency response professionals
- University and community college students, staff, and faculty
- Public and private industries with supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and industrial control systems
- Free to all University of Oregon and Lane Community College students, faculty, and staff
- $30 per person otherwise
Event includes lunch. Continuing professional education (CPE) credits are available.
- Click to register for the summit
- Look for a follow-up email from the UO within a few days with a link to a payment form, if applicable
- Deadline: Friday, October 19